Mr. Allen has successfully represented numerous international clients from the United States, European Union, China and Canada. Representative clients include Dolby Laboratories, Sony Computer Entertainment America, Inc., Nike, Inc., Atlas Copco GmbH, MGM Resorts International, Tropicana Entertainment Holdings, Boyd Gaming, Greenspun Media Group, Niche Media Holding, Las Vegas Sun, Kimco Realty Corp., Switch Communications, The Smith Center of the Performing Arts, The Light Group, The Fremont Street Experience, Elixir Gaming Technologies, ProCaps Laboratories, Dancer Fleet, Inc., Pediped Infant Footwear, Sobel Westex, The LandWell Co., Peccole-Nevada Corporation, Woodside Homes, Signature Homes, TAL Studio, and Zuffa, LLC.
Additional representative work of Mr. Allen includes:
- Successfully defending and prosecuting numerous federal court patent and trademark infringement actions, including TRO, permanent injunction and Markman hearings, as well as overseeing appeals to the United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit.
- Successfully litigating a counterfeit Major League Baseball® jerseys case before a federal court jury and securing a nearly $750,000 judgment against the U.S. importer and distributor of illegal baseball jerseys.
- Successfully resolving copyright infringement disputes for and against national media companies and newspaper publishers.
- Successfully resolving architectural and design copyright disputes involving nationally-recognized commercial home builders and designers.
- Clearing and securing trademark names and copyrights for world-class resort hotels, casinos, restaurants and hospitality industry companies.
- Negotiating software and trade secret disputes on behalf of publicly traded financial and manufacturing corporations.
- Successfully prosecuting and negotiating the final resolution of a United States Constitution Equal Protection and First Amendment Claim against Clark County, Nevada.
- Coordinating intellectual property audits, assignments and licensing transactions for a wide range of clients.
- Winning summary judgments and successfully resolving commercial litigation on behalf of a leading publicly traded real estate holding company.