Today's Southern California Edison is the product of more than a century of providing reliable electric service to central, coastal and southern California. As part of their commitment to environmental protection, the electric power they provide for their customers includes more alternate and renewable energy (16.7%), from a greater variety of resources, than nearly any other utility in the world. They have been active in efforts to improve Southern California air quality since the 1940s. SCE is also an active donor to community and educational causes. SCE employee volunteers annually donate more than 700,000 hours of work to community and non-profit organizations. For more information visit www.sce.com.
On an average day SCE provides power to:
• Nearly 14 million people
• 180 cities in 50,000 square miles of service area, encompassing 11 counties in central, coastal and Southern California
• Commercial industrial and nonprofit customers, including:
- 5,000 large businesses
- 280,000 small businesses
To deliver that power, it takes:
• 16 utility interconnections
• 4,990 transmission and distribution circuits
• 425 transmission and distribution crews
• The days and nights of more than 15,500 employees
• More than a century of experience
Lewis and Roca is proud to serve Southern California Edison in a full range of legal services necessary for the day to day operation of their business. By providing assistance with key matters such as local and state regulatory approvals, this partnership creates the right combination to power a future of clean, affordable energy.