TO DOWNLOAD THE MATERIALS FROM THIS SEMINAR, CLICK HERE
Intended for owners of closely held businesses, this presentation will explore the value of planning for the inevitable event of leaving your business and executing that event to be most profitable. Realizing the maximum net value of your business is a one time event. Confirm that your present exit plan has prepared you for success. Proper planning will ensure proper results!
Topics to be covered include:
- Why you need to think of your business as always "for sale".
- How an understanding of the eventual sale of your business can help you make important decisions in running your business now.
- Process and collaborative team approach.
- A brief primer on M&A, and why it is never too early to think ahead (often too late to be unprepared for a sale).
- Succession of the business to new owners, with special focus on passing along to family members or to co-owners under a shareholders agreement or buy-sell agreement and how this integrates with estate planning.
8:00 am: Continental Breakfast and check-in
8:30 - 9:30 am: Presentation
9:30 - 10:00 am: Q&A