Attorneys from Lewis and Roca's employment law practice group will present this full-day seminar on hot topics in employment law.
Topics To Be Discussed:
- Update on Employment-Related Law/Statutes
- Proposed Revisions to the FMLA
- Update on Electronic Data (Email, Web, Blogs)
- Office Space: A Lunchtime Program
- The National Labor Relations Act (NLRA), Investigations and You
- Immigration Law Review
Registration - 8:15 a.m. - 9:00 a.m.
Program - 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
(Continental Breakfast and Luncheon included)
Lewis and Roca Presenters:
Members - $75.00
Non-Members - $100.00
Late Member Registration - $85.00
Registration Deadline: Thursday, April 3, 2008
Registration for this event has ended.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call the SHRM-GT office at (520) 299-6787