From recent litigation to changing permitting standards, failing to stay on top of current issues related to storm water regulation is risky. In this seminar, you'll get answers to all your questions, such as: What are the key components of a storm water management plan? What new case and policy decisions impact my practices?
Here is your chance to learn - in just one day - the facts about current legal issues, monitoring and inspection, the proper design and selection of BMPs … everything you need to know to avoid reactive responses to regulatory changes, adequately plan and ensure compliance.
Lewis and Roca attorney, Bert Acken, will serve as a member of the seminar faculty. Mr. Acken will present Storm Water Discharges to Impaired Waterways at 2:00 pm. He will cover a Case Update: Friends of Pinto Creek v. EPA and Potential Impacts of the 9th Circuit's Decision
Who Should Attend?
This seminar is designed for engineers, presidents, vice presidents, business owners and managers, project managers, environmental professionals, public works and utilities directors, developers, planners, surveyors, contractors, property owners and managers, architects and attorneys.
Benefits for You
• Learn about the new construction general permit
• Discover how to prepare an effective storm water pollutant prevention plan
• Learn about storm water discharges to impaired waterways
• Find out what you need to know about the emerging permitting strategy
• Simple steps on how to avoid enforcement actions
• Find out the status of new storm water permits from ADEQ
Continuing Education Units
• AIA HSW 6
• CC 1.0
• IACET 0.6
• PMI 6.0
• AZ CLE 6.0
Seminar Registration Cost
Single Attendee: $359.00
Two or More: $349.00