Lewis and Roca attorney, Frank Bangs
, will present. This seminar will provide real-world information on how land use regulations - specifically natural resource related regulations - affect land development. You'll get an understanding of the complex and changing regulatory environment as discussed by a practicing landscape architect with more than 20 years of experience in southern Arizona. Don't get left behind. Register now and stay on top of the constantly changing legal landscape in Arizona.
In One Day, You'll Learn To:
- Comply with the myriad of zoning and subdivision regulations
- Acquire permission for rezoning
- Know the hazards and shortcomings to fulfilling entitlement obligations
- Make informed decisions regarding Proposition 207
- Identify conflicting regulations and prepare plans that are approvable
- The attendee will be able to review natural resource related ordinances to understand how current laws may apply to a parcel of land.
- The attendee will be able to discuss eminent domain considerations under Proposition 207.
- The attendee will be able to explain how to handle land development issues.
Who Should Attend?
This one-day seminar is designed for attorneys, presidents, vice presidents, owners, project managers, engineers, architects, developers, planners, principals, real estate agents and brokers, lenders, surveyors, title officers and land use officials.