Lewis and Roca has well established government relations practices in Arizona and Nevada. As one of the Southwest’s oldest and largest firms we have had the privilege to gain experience and develop relationships in great depth. Our thorough understanding of the politics and history of the region gives our clients a competitive edge.
It is our mission to construct a comprehensive agenda for you and to pursue it in a timely and meaningful way.
At Lewis and Roca we will create a government relations plan that is designed to educate key people in the community about the need for appropriate legislation and policies which will strengthen your public policy interests. In the course of our representation, we strive to achieve the following:
- Raise the client’s profile by building relationships with decision-makers who have jurisdiction and responsibility over matters affecting client interests.
- Create fact sheets and talking points that effectively convey your concerns to public officials.
- Identify acceptable outcomes in legislative and regulatory matters and continually access progress and prospects for success.
- Prepare, track and lobby for or against legislative proposals as needed to protect your interests.
- Attend hearings and meetings where legislation regulations that may impact you are developed and negotiated, and advocate your positions as necessary.
- Develop opportunities to work together with stakeholders having common interests, to devise a coordinated strategy.
- Monitor ongoing legislative and regulatory initiatives and contract opportunities.
- Conduct regular meetings to update you on the current status of our government relations strategy.
We help our clients understand the government decision-making process and we help you to craft, manage and promote your public policy message. We anticipate what is needed, we develop it, and we make it work.
Arizona Representation and Experience
Nevada Representation and Experience