Lewis and Roca is pleased to announce that seven of the firm’s Phoenix-based attorneys have been named to AZ Business Magazine’s Arizona Top Lawyers of 2012.
Lewis and Roca’s Phoenix attorneys recognized by the publication award sections include:
- Scott DeWald (Banking) is a partner and leading attorney in the firm's Corporate, Tax and Securities Group. He practices in the areas of corporate, securities, mergers and acquisitions, lending and other commercial transactions, with particular emphasis on the legal needs of high-tech, e-commerce and emerging companies and limited liability companies.
- Richard Goldsmith (Banking) is a partner in the firm’s Business Section, who practices primarily in the areas of lending, equipment leasing and sales, real estate, general contract drafting and alternative dispute resolution.
- Robert Roos (Construction Litigation) is a partner and leading attorney in the firm's Litigation, Construction, and Environmental Practice Groups. He advises businesses on all facets of commercial, construction and environmental law and regularly represents clients in litigation, arbitration and administrative proceedings.
- George Paul (Estate & Trust Litigation) is an experienced business litigator and partner in the firm's Litigation Practice Group. He handles cases on a wide variety of issues including business torts; probate, estate and trust litigation; disputes over the control of corporations; dissolution of partnerships; and trade secret, copyright and other intellectual property litigation.
- Thomas Morgan (Mergers and Acquisitions and Tax) is a partner in the firm’s Corporate and Securities group, practicing in the areas of securities, corporate and tax law with emphasis in public and private securities offerings, private equity fundings, mergers and acquisitions, regulatory compliance, commercial transactions and general tax planning.
- Bryant Barber (Securities and Corporate Finance) is a partner in the firm’s Public Finance Group, concentrating primarily in municipal capital markets. He has extensive experience in municipal finance, including related areas of state and federal securities and tax law, and economic development financing programs.
ABOUT AZ BUSINESS ARIZONA TOP LAWYERS
AZ Business Magazine used its own research, solicited input from legal experts, and referenced professionals ratings and rankings to determine the legal professionals who made the 2012 Top Lawyer list.