Lewis and Roca attorney, Tom Dawe, will be a featured speaker at a free Center for Commercialization & Entrepreneurial Training seminar, titled “Entering the Entrepreneurial World," on Wednesday, July 9, 2008.
This session introduces the emerging and expanding entrepreneur to the services of Technology Ventures Corporation, commercializing a technology-based product, analyzing the business and financial potential of a product, and exploring the organization and legal alternatives.
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
8 a.m. to noon
UNM Science & Technology Park Auditorium, 800 Bradbury Drive SE in Albuquerque, NM
- Lee Trussell, Director of entrepreneurial training, TVC
- Paul Short, entrepreneur in residence – Verge Fund
- Tom Dawe, Attorney — Lewis and Roca LLP
There is no cost to attend, but registration is requested.
Please RSVP to:
- Margaret Speer, TVC at 843-4202 or
- Andrea Nash, 764-3725 or
- Phil Castillo, 842-9003 or
will be Wednesday, July 9, from 8 a.m. to noon at the UNM Science & Technology Park Auditorium, 800 Bradbury Drive SE in Albuquerque.