Phoenix gaming partner Steve Hart will present, "Tribal Gaming from a Competition Perspective," at the iGaming North American 2012 Conference in Las Vegas. The Conference is schedule March 4 - 6, 2012 at the Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino.
iGaming North America is the first networking and educational event designed to introduce the land-based gaming businesses of North America to the global iGaming industry. The 2012 iGaming North America conference marks the second year of this unique networking and educational event designed to introduce the land-based gaming businesses of North America to the global iGaming industry. The aim is to provide a cost-effective networking environment that helps foster understanding regarding the potential impacts of regulation of internet gambling in the U.S. and Canada, and provides critical information regarding the players, resources, legislative framework and topics that are important to all of the parties that comprise the important commercial gaming segment. With the surge in activity at both the state/provincial as well as federal levels, the time is right for all of the operators, consultants, vendors and suppliers focused on the North American audience to come together for this important informational event.
Who Should Attend
- Existing land-based (commercial and Native American/First Nation) operators
- iGaming operators and associations
- Lottery, racing, sports betting and skill game representatives
- Government entities and regulators
- Industry vendors and suppliers
- Law firms
- Financial institutions
- Accountants and consulting firms
- I.T. and software providers
- Marketing, media and communications firms
- Other individuals and organizations interested in learning about the potential for legalized iGaming in North America
For more information on the iGaming North American 2012 Conference, please visit the iGaming website.