Las Vegas partner Donald Martin will present Foreclosure Avoidance Options and Ethical Considerations in Foreclosure at the National Business Institute's Legal Issues in Real Estate Foreclosure seminar on October 6, 2011 in Las Vegas.
Foreclosure Avoidance Options
10:00 - 10:30 am
A. Loss Mitigation Solutions
B. Reinstatement Options
C. Disposition Options
Ethical Considerations in Foreclosure
1:30 - 2:30 pm
A. Applying the Rules of Professional Conduct
B. Avoiding Conflicts of Interest
C. Duty of Candor
Safeguard Your Clients' Interests During a Foreclosure Action
Are you prepared to provide adequate protection, streamline the process and reduce loss for your clients during a foreclosure situation? Don't take chances! Gain practical procedural pointers on how to assertively protect your clients' financial interests through an in-depth understanding of the foreclosure process. Enroll today!
- Stay up to date on current state and federal initiatives to keep homeowners in their homes and out of foreclosure.
- Ensure free and clear title to expedite the foreclosure sale and the distribution of proceeds.
- Speed up the process and avoid missing steps using our checklists during foreclosure procedures.
- Be able to obtain marketable title when discrepancies in legal descriptions of the land arise.
- Avoid foreclosure proceedings: use workout options to save clients time, trouble and money.
- Assert your clients' rights regarding homeowner association liens and fees when a common interest property is in foreclosure.
- Understand how the new bankruptcy rules - and other relevant law updates - impact the foreclosures you're working on.
- Avoid lawsuits arising from inadvertent violations of the FDCPA and RESPA.
Who Should Attend
This basic-to-intermediate level seminar is designed to provide practical and legal solutions to the problems associated with foreclosure for:
- Creditor and Debtor Attorneys
- Title Professionals
- Current Case Law and Legislative Update
- Foreclosure Avoidance Options
- Non-Judicial Foreclosure Procedure
- Ethical Considerations in Foreclosure
- Hot Topics and Common Problem Areas Addressed
- How Do New Bankruptcy Rules Affect Foreclosure?
Continuing Education Credits:
Continuing Legal Education – CLE: 6.00
For more information on NBI's Seminar and to register, click here.