Lewis and Roca presents "The Entrepreneurs Initiative," beginning September 24, 2010.
What Is The Entrepreneurs Initiative?
The Entrepreneurs Initiative is a crash course, provided over a series of seven workshops, for business owners on fundamental legal, tax and accounting issues, critical for your business’ health. Each workshops provides an in-depth review of one subject matter. We invite you to attend all workshops, or just the ones that are most relevant to you.
Whether you are a starting entrepreneur or an established business owner, learn what legal, tax and accounting issues you need to be aware of to avoid all too common mistakes and advance your business interests.
Consulting with a lawyer or a tax professional on each and every issue is impossible. Our goal is to equip you with the knowledge to identify legal and tax risks and avoid costly consequences down the road.
Join us to learn about –
- the tax consequences of forming a business
- how to avoid personal liability
- how to protect your intellectual property
- what to look for when you are entering a contract with a contractor or consultant
- what you need to know about licensing your product or licensing other companies’ products
- how to plan for an exit option
- how to manage your accounting records
- how to prepare for year-end tax filing
Entrepreneurs Initiative workshops will be held on the following Fridays:
7:30 am: Registration and a networking breakfast
8:00 am - 10:00 am: Workshop
The University of Arizona
James E. Rogers College of Law
1201 E. Speedway, Tucson, AZ
(NW Corner, Speedway & Mountain)
$20 per workshop (payable at the event)
Includes a Continental breakfast and parking
Checks should be made payable to Lewis and Roca LLP
Students are free
Park Avenue Garage. The garage is located on the northeast corner of Speedway Boulevard and Park Avenue
Via the "Click Here to Register Now" link, located at the bottom of each event page.